Here are some more Interesting Funny Riddles for Children. These Jokes Riddles for Children are interesting as well as funny to share. Let us check how many of you can think and answer the riddles.
Funny Riddles For Children - 15 Funny Riddles and Answers
1) What is the moon worth?
$1, because it has 4 quarters.
2) What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks?
3) What stays where it is when it goes off?
An alarm clock
4) You heard me before, yet you hear me again. Then I die, 'til you call me again. What am I?
5) There is a man standing over a dead body in a coffin, and another man walks in and asks, who's in the coffin. The first man replies, brothers and sisters, I have none, but this man's father is my fathers son. Who's in the coffin?
6) There are 2 guards. One tells the truth and one lies. There are also 2 doors. One leads to Heaven and the other leads to the devils playground. One guard is in front of each door. You can only ask the guards ONE question and you have to ask the same question to both guards. What you are trying to find out is which door leads to Heaven and which door leads to the devil's playground.
Ask each one "What will the other one say is the door to heaven?" They should answer the same. Go in the opposite door they say.
7) Two boxers are in a boxing match (regular boxing, not kick boxing). The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds but ends after 6 rounds, after one boxer knocks out the other boxer. Yet no man throws a punch. How is this possible?
They were women boxing.
8) A farmer had seventeen sheep, all but nine died, how many did he have left?
9) A man builds a house with all 4 sides facing south. A bear walks past the house. What color is the bear?
Probably a white Polar Bear in the North Pole.
10) A skin have I, more eyes than one. I can be very nice when I am done. What am I?
11) Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
12) Can a man legally marry his widow's sister in the state of California?
No, he's dead
13) Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
She lived in the southern hemisphere.
14) He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?
15) How many of each animal did Moses take on the ark?
Moses didn’t make the ark, Noah did.
Online Free Kids Quizzes
General Knowledge Quiz
Free Kids Puzzles & Riddles
What Am I Riddles
Kids Online Cartoons
Donald Duck Cartoons
Mickey Mouse Cartoons
Mr Bean Videos
Mr Bean Animation Videos
Tom & Jerry Cartoons
Walt Disney Cartoons
Other Kids Stuffs
Nursery Rhymes Lyrics & Video
Kids Learning Kit