Funny Riddles For Children - 15 Funny Riddles and Answers
1) If you have it, you want to share it. If you share it, you don't have it. What is it?
2) The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
3) What book was once owned by only the wealthy, but now everyone can have it? You can't buy it in a bookstore or take it from a library.
A telephone book.
4) What gets whiter the dirtier that it gets?
5) What happened in the middle of the twentieth century that will not happen again for 4,000 years?
The year 1961 can be read upside down and that won't happen again until 6009!
6) What has no beginning, end, or middle?
7) What has to be broken before it can be used?
8) What does no man want, yet no man wants to lose?
Work - Employment
9) How many bricks does it take to complete a building made of brick?
Only one, the last one.
10) What is everything to someone, and nothing to everyone else?
11) Big as a biscuit, deep as a cup, even a river can't fill it up. What is it?
A kitchen strainer.
12) What goes up and never comes down?
13) What's the greatest worldwide use of cowhide?
To cover cows.
14) What's long and thin, covered in skin; red in parts, and put in tarts?
15) What has feet and legs, and nothing else?
Online Free Kids Quizzes
General Knowledge Quiz
Free Kids Puzzles & Riddles
What Am I Riddles
Kids Online Cartoons
Donald Duck Cartoons
Mickey Mouse Cartoons
Mr Bean Videos
Mr Bean Animation Videos
Tom & Jerry Cartoons
Walt Disney Cartoons
Other Kids Stuffs
Nursery Rhymes Lyrics & Video
Kids Learning Kit