Kids Maths Quiz. This is a Free Online Fun Quiz for children on Mathematics topic. There are 7 Questions related to Maths and answers to the Kids Maths Quizzes are given below.
Mathematics Fun Quiz for Children – Kids Online Maths Quiz Part 1
1) There is a long queue in front of a ticket counter at an exhibition hall. When counted from both sides Jacob is the 25th person in the queue. Then how many persons are there in the queue?
2) Which is the least repeated number in the numerals 0 to 99?
3) 5x + 2y - 3z = 16. If x = 2 and y = 3, what is z?
4) John, his wife and their son want to cross the river. But the ferryman was not available. There was only a small country boat. But they were warned that it was dangerous to carry more than 60 kilograms. Weight of John himself is 60 kilograms. His wife's weight is 40 kilograms and that of his son is 20 kilograms. Can you tell them how to cross the river?
5) One person has 4 sons. If each brother has one sister, what is the total number of children?
6) What is the missing number? 1,3,5,7,9,11,__,15,17,19,21
7) Mention a past year that has no change when put upside down?
Scroll Down for Kids Free Maths Quiz Answers
Answers to Mathematics Fun Quiz for Children
1) 49 persons. That’s in front of Jacob there are 24 people and there are 24 persons after Jacob. So total 24 + 24 = 48 persons and Jacob. So, 48 + 1 = 49 persons
2) 0 (the number zero is repeated only 10 times)
3) 0 (Zero)
4) First, John’s wife and son should go to the other bank of the river. Then his wife stays there and his Son come back to this bank. Then John alone goes to the other bank. Later John sends his wife from the other bank and his son and John’s wife again go to the other bank.
5) 5 children.
Online Free Kids Quizzes
General Knowledge Quiz
Free Kids Puzzles & Riddles
What Am I Riddles
Kids Online Cartoons
Donald Duck Cartoons
Mickey Mouse Cartoons
Mr Bean Videos
Mr Bean Animation Videos
Tom & Jerry Cartoons
Walt Disney Cartoons
Other Kids Stuffs
Nursery Rhymes Lyrics & Video
Kids Learning Kit