Here are some more Interesting Funny Riddles for Children. These Jokes Riddles for Children are interesting as well as funny to share. Let us check how many of you can think and answer the riddles.
Funny Riddles For Children Part 3 - 15 Funny Riddles and Answers
1) How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
Once, because after you subtract it's not 25 anymore.
2) I know a word of letters three, add two and fewer there will be.
3) If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?
Roosters don't lay eggs.
4) If two's company and three's a crowd, what are four and five?
5) If you were in a dark room with a candle, a woodstove, a match and a gas lamp which do you light first?
6) If you were standing directly on Antarcticas South Pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward?
7) Is an old hundred dollar bill better than a new one?
No, I'd rather have $100 bill than a new $1 bill.
8) No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
Silence or a promise.
9) Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
Every month has at least 28 days.
10) Take off my skin -- I won't cry, but you will! What am I?
11) The more it dries, the wetter it gets. What is it?
12) The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
13) There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. He has a wife and 2 kids. What does he weigh?
14) What can go up a chimney down but can't go down a chimney up?
15) What can burn the eyes, sting the mouth, yet be consumed?
Online Free Kids Quizzes
General Knowledge Quiz
Free Kids Puzzles & Riddles
What Am I Riddles
Kids Online Cartoons
Donald Duck Cartoons
Mickey Mouse Cartoons
Mr Bean Videos
Mr Bean Animation Videos
Tom & Jerry Cartoons
Walt Disney Cartoons
Other Kids Stuffs
Nursery Rhymes Lyrics & Video
Kids Learning Kit