Kids What Am I Puzzles - Thinking Riddles

Kids What Am I Riddles or Childrens What Am I Thinking Puzzles are interesting Kids Puzzles which makes childrens brain work to find answers to the puzzles. Here are Part 2 of Children What Am I Puzzles which will make them busy for a while.

Click Here For Kids What Am I Puzzles Part 1

Kids What Am I Puzzles - Part 2

1) What am I Riddle 1

I can sizzle like bacon,
I am made with an egg,
I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg,
I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole,
I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole.

What am I?

2) What am I Riddle 2

No legs have I to dance,
No lungs have I to breathe,
No life have I to live or die
And yet I do all three.

What am I?

3) What am I Riddle 3

Please blow air in me.
I come in many colors.
I'm a symbol of celebration.
Don't touch me with anything sharp.
I only last a day or two.

What Am I?

4) What am I Riddle 4

With pointed fangs it sits in wait,
With piercing force its doles out fate,
Over bloodless victims proclaiming its might,
Eternally joining in a single bite.

What am I?

5) What am I Riddle 5

Children love to play with me.
I am not useful indoors.
Don't tangle my long string.
Look up and watch me dance.
Run if you want me to fly faster.

What Am I?

6) What am I Riddle 6

I cannot be felt, seen or touched,
Yet I can be found in everybody,
My existence is always in debate,
Yet I have my own style of music.

What am I?


7) What am I Riddle 7

I am paper's enemy.
Keep me away from small children.
You use me in art class.
I can change the style of your hair.
Please don't run with me in your hands.

What Am I?


8) What am I Riddle 8

I am usually made of brick or wood.
I have many doors and windows.
I will keep you warm and cozy.
Sell me when your family grows.
Please clean me for visitors.

What Am I?


--

Scroll Down for answers to Kids What Am I Puzzles

---------

-------

-----

----

---

--

-

-

Answers to Kids What am I Riddles Part 1

1) A Snake
2) I am Fire
3) Balloon
4) A Stapler
5) Kite
6) I am a Soul
7) Scissors
8) House


Click Here For Kids What Am I Puzzles Part 1

Related Online Stuffs For Kids

Free Online Kids Quiz
Nursery Rhymes & Videos
Kids Funny Riddles
Kids Learning Kit Videos
Panchatantra Video Stories
Children Thinking Puzzles
Crosswords Puzzles

Kids Online Cartoons

Donald Duck Cartoons
Mr Bean Videos
Tom & Jerry Cartoons
Popeye Cartoons
Mr Bean Animation Videos

--

Comments